As he died to make men holy let us die to make men free
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sugest for the forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galleon



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Brasil / Concordia - SC

PostSubject: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:29 am

There would be separate forums for Languages too? So would a more fluent conversation between members.
In a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonElder

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Rousse,Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 am

Galleon wrote:
There would be separate forums for Languages too? So would a more fluent conversation between members.
In a suggestion.


Is not NECESSARILY!English will do it. A.o.D FoReVeR
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galleon



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Brasil / Concordia - SC

PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:16 pm

MoonElder wrote:
Galleon wrote:
There would be separate forums for Languages too? So would a more fluent conversation between members.
In a suggestion.


Is not NECESSARILY!English will do it. A.o.D FoReVeR
Smile Smile Smile

I understand, if only because sugest has some novice who do not understand much.

But okay no problem, lets play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoonElder

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-01-18
Age : 29
Location : Rousse,Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Galleon wrote:
MoonElder wrote:
Galleon wrote:
There would be separate forums for Languages too? So would a more fluent conversation between members.
In a suggestion.


Is not NECESSARILY!English will do it. A.o.D FoReVeR
Smile Smile Smile

I understand, if only because sugest has some novice who do not understand much.

But okay no problem, lets play.



HEY What do you mean with that?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wraithlord/Seton
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-12
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 pm

to answer youre question galleon if we get more member of guild that speak a certain language then i would say yes we would open up a forumn for them , now understand however on our ventrillo will be a different story , english will be the preferd language so that everyone can understand what is being spoken keep the ideas coming and happy hunting king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galleon



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 29
Location : Brasil / Concordia - SC

PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Okay, people, then we play, i must get guardian ^ ^..gogo up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sugest for the forum.   

Back to top Go down
 
Sugest for the forum.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» On Sale-MT forum with .com domain[Romanian forum]
» TOwowCN - Suppot forum 3.3.5
» Forum Skin
» Forum Ranks
» TCI Official Forum Ranking System

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DestinysLegion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: