DestinysLegion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As he died to make men holy let us die to make men free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me please^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuno

Kuno

Tell me please^^ Empty
PostSubject: Tell me please^^   Tell me please^^ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:49 am

Who can give me an advide what dhan are better for.Agi or dex?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

Tell me please^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me please^^   Tell me please^^ EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 am

an agi dhan is far better than a dex dhan, in fact i dont think ive even seen a dex dhan. agi dhan use crits to deal damage and depend on their agi to dogde attacks rather than being able to take hits. they have very low hp, when i tired one i went 3agi/1vit but some people sometime go all agi and no vit. there is a few draw backs to useing an agi dhan though. sense they do so much damage alot of people have been making items that defend againest crit attacks makeing a agi dhan useless, also without good crit % gear you really dont crit enough. they way i see it agi dhans are becomeing a thing of the past because of new gear and new builds.
Back to top Go down
MeaRdUN

MeaRdUN

Tell me please^^ Empty
PostSubject: Agi dhan great   Tell me please^^ EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:19 pm

Its true that the agi dhan is the best, it goes on crit alot.
Yes many start to make armors with less crit damage, but that is just foolish to do. at most they can get some 70points def for crits and that just is a joke, when you crit with 2000. then you only crit them with 1930 LOL Smile
Crit def, just forget it against a higher lvl dhan.
Dhan is one of the most fiercest in one to one fight. full of crit and have the skill mind swich, wich can take down even a player with 50.000 in health ^^
GO dhan ^^

By Meardun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell me please^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me please^^   Tell me please^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me please^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DestinysLegion :: Rohan Blood Feud :: Dhan Class-
Jump to: